- This event has passed.
How to Kickstart Your SEO: A Beginners Guide to SEO Workshop
September 7, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$25
SEO isn’t Rocket Science,
it just seems that way.
SEO is More Than Just Traffic
It’s about creating clear content about your products and services. Then optimizing for the keywords that drive visitors who want your products and services.
Our SEO workshop is an intensive, three-hour training course covering real-world #SEO. The strategies and tactics you need to get to the top of Page #1.
We break down SEO into the Top 5 essentials:
1. Research: Competitors and Keywords
How to spy on (and learn from) your competitors. How to find the practical, realistic, strategic keywords for your business.
2. Content: What is SEO friendly content?
How to create the right content for your visitor AND the search engines.
3. Optimization: Talk to the Search Engines in their own language.
Learn how to optimize your content and the underlying code that only the search engines can see.
4. Links: Links are the most important part of SEO.
The more websites that link to your website, the higher your web pages will rank.
5. Tracking: Adjust, refine and perfect your SEO.
Track your results with Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
Build an SEO Action Plan in class that you can implement today.
- Website Checkup
- Baseline Tracking and Metrics
- Keyword and Content Audit
- Long Term Plan
Our comprehensive course handouts include:
- SEO Action Plan Blueprint
- Detailed Course Outline
- Best Resources for FREE SEO Tools including Chrome Extensions, and Website Optimization and Image Optimization Tools
Registration / Testimonials
“I highly recommend John’s SEO workshop. As a business owner, I now feel confident that we can add SEO to our future marketing campaigns.”
“Thank you once again for the wonderful SEO class. It was very illuminating, to say the least.”
“John has a real understanding of SEO and Google Analytics. He makes it easy to understand and put into practice.”