All AI content writers have just 2 steps.
Step #1: Input – a question or statement called a “prompt”
Step #2: Output: – the generated content called “completions“ or “outputs”
Start writing SEO-ready blog posts in less than an hour for about 10¢!
Start with a “how” or “why” question or a statement. For example, “How to fix a faucet”, or “Why is good blog content important?”
There are several different optional settings depending on which AI writer you’re using but they are all based on OpenAI/GPT3.
For example, Rytr has a “Creativity Level” setting and Writecream has a “Tone” selection.
The “Creativity Level” in Rytr is pulling from the “Temperature” setting in OpenAI. The “Tone” in Writecream is inserted into the prompt in the code (although you can’t see it).
Most AI writers also have pre-configured “use cases”. These “use cases” generate content with a customized prompt already built.
To Get Great Output You Need Great Input — A Great “Prompt”
The prompt (your question or statement) is what tells the AI content writer what kind of content to create.
You can add…
- Use-case (Blog Post, Facebook Post, Tweet, Top 10)
- Keywords (good blog content)
- Titles (Why good blog content is important.)
- Tone (casual, witty, professional, tell it to a 2nd grader)
- Creativity level (temperature in OpenAI)
- Voice (active voice vs passive voice)
- And even the first paragraph of a long story
Examples of different prompts on the same topic:
1. Write a long blog post on Why Good Blog Content is Important in a casual, creative style.
2. Create a Top 10 Reason list of Why Good Blog Content is Important in a professional, educated style.
3. Create an example of good blog content with an 8th grade reading level in an active voice.
Write a Great Prompt — Get a Great Result!
Let’s say we want our AI writer to write an in-depth blog post about “Why Good Blog Content is Important”.
By slightly changing the input, the output varies widely.
Here are some examples of how small changes in the input (prompt) create a wide range of outputs.
Version 1: Write a blog post about why good blog content is important.
// Content by OpenAI. 166 Words. //→ Click to read Version 1
Why Good Blog Content is Important
If you’re thinking about starting a blog, or if you already have a blog but are wondering why your content isn’t getting the attention you want, then you need to read this!
Content is the most important part of a blog. It’s what draws people in and keeps them coming back for more. Good content is interesting, informative, and well-written.
Bad content, on the other hand, is boring, poorly written, and full of errors. It’s the surest way to turn off potential readers and drive them away.
If you want people to read your blog, then you need to make sure your content is worth reading. That means taking the time to write quality posts that will interest and engage your audience.
It’s not always easy to come up with good ideas for blog posts, but it’s worth the effort. Your blog will be more successful if you focus on creating quality content that people will actually want to read.
Version 2: Write a long-form article about why good blog content is important.
// Content by OpenAI and WordHero. 610 Words. Slight editing. //→ Click to read Version 2
Why Good Blog Content is Important
If you’re looking to drive more traffic, leads, and sales for your business, make sure you’re publishing high quality blog content.
As a business owner, you know a blog is essential to driving traffic to your website and, ultimately, generating leads and sales.
But what many business owners don’t realize is that the quality of your blog content is just as important as the quantity.
In fact, publishing high quality blog content is one of the best ways to position yourself as an authority in your industry, build trust with your audience, and drive more traffic and conversions. Here’s why:
1. High Quality Blog Content Helps You Rank Higher in Search Engines
One of the main reasons why high quality blog content is so important is because it helps you rank higher in search engines.
When you publish well-written, keyword-rich blog posts, you’re more likely to show up in search results when potential customers are looking for information related to your business.
And, since search engine traffic is one of the highest-converting traffic sources for most businesses, this will have a big impact on your bottom line.
2. High Quality Blog Content Positions You as an Authority in Your Industry
When you publish high quality blog content, you position yourself and your business as an authority in your industry.
This is because you’re providing valuable information that your target audience is searching for.
Over time, as you continue to publish helpful, informative blog posts, people will start to see you as a trusted source of information and will be more likely to do business with you.
3. High Quality Blog Content Builds Trust with Your Audience
If you want to build a successful, long-term relationship with your target audience, you need to build trust.
And one of the best ways to do this is by publishing high quality blog content. When you provide valuable, helpful information, you show your audience that you’re an expert in your field and that you’re committed to helping them.
This helps to build trust and rapport, which are essential for driving conversions and sales.
4. People Will Share Your Content with Others
When your content is useful and relevant, people will share it with others. This is one of the most important reasons why having good content on your blog is so important. When people share your content, it helps to spread the word about your blog and increases its reach.
This, in turn, will lead to more traffic and more customers for your business.
4. Important Google Metrics will Improve
Bounce Rates will Decrease. Bounce rate is the percentage of people who visit your blog and leave without viewing any other pages. If someone arrives at your blog, reads one post and leaves, that’s counted as a bounced visit. Bounce rates can be a good measure of the quality of your content.
If visitors are staying long enough to read more than one post, they’re probably interested in what you have to say.
Average Time on Page will Increase. Average time on page is the number of minutes that visitors spend on your blog before leaving. If your average time on page goes up, it means that people are spending more time reading your content.
5. High Quality Blog Content Drives More Traffic and Conversions
When you publish well-written, informative blog posts, people are more likely to share your content with their friends and followers. Social media shares are a great way to get more traffic to your blog. This can help to increase your reach and exposure, which will lead to more traffic and, ultimately, more sales.
Version 3: Write the Top 12 Reasons why good blog content is important.
// Content by OpenAI. 108 Words. //→ Click to read Version 3
Why Good Blog Content is Important
1. Helps build trust with potential customers
2. Helps you establish thought leadership in your industry
3. Helps you connect with other influencers in your field
4. Helps you generate leads and drive conversions
5. Helps you build relationships with your customers
6. Helps you understand your customers better
7. Helps you create better products and services
8. Helps you stay ahead of the competition
9. Helps you build a strong online presence
10. Helps you make your online presence more robust and engaging
11. Helps you reach a wider audience
12. Helps you get more social media shares, likes, and retweets
Which I rewrote in the active voice:
1. Build trust with potential customers
2. Establish thought leadership in your industry
3. Connect with other influencers in your field
4. Generate leads and drive conversions
5. Build relationships with your customers
6. Understand your customers better
7. Create better products and services
8. Stay ahead of the competition
9. Build a strong online presence
10. Make your online presence more robust and engaging
11. Reach a wider audience
12. Social media shares, likes, and retweets help spread the word.
Version 3 Expanded: Write the Top 12 Reasons why good blog content is important.
// Content by OpenAI and Rytr. 1372 Words. About 20% edited to stitch the two outputs together from OpenAI and Rytr. //Click to read Version 3 Expanded
Why Good Blog Content is Important
1. Good blog content helps build trust with potential customers.
One way to think about trust is that it’s the opposite of risk. When you’re considering whether or not to do business with someone, you’re looking at the potential upside of the relationship versus the potential downside. If the potential upside is higher than the potential downside, you’re likely to move forward with the relationship.
If you’re a business, one of the key ways to reduce the risk for your potential customers is to provide them with good content. Good content shows that you know what you’re talking about and that you’re an expert in your field. It also helps to build rapport and trustworthiness.
When you provide your potential customers with good content, you’re helping to reduce the risk for them. In turn, this helps to build trust between you and them. And when there’s trust, there’s a much higher likelihood that they’ll do business with you.
2. Good blog content helps you establish thought leadership in your industry.
There are a few reasons why good blog content helps you establish thought leadership in your industry. First, by providing informative and well-written blog content, you are demonstrating your knowledge and expertise in your industry. This helps to build trust and credibility with your audience.
Additionally, by sharing your insights and perspectives on your industry, you are helping to educate and inform your readers. This will position you as a thought leader and an expert in your field. Finally, by regularly producing high quality content, you are establishing yourself as a reliable source of information. This will help to build a following of loyal readers who appreciate your insights and look to you for guidance.
3. Good blog content helps you connect with other influencers in your field.
If you produce high quality content on your blog, other influencers in your field are more likely to take notice and want to connect with you. By writing thoughtful and insightful blog posts, you will establish yourself as an expert in your field and build relationships with other thought leaders. Additionally, good blog content will help you attract new readers and followers, which will also lead to new opportunities to connect with influencers.
Influencers are often gatekeepers to new opportunities and will help you expand your reach and influence. By connecting with them and producing great content, you will open up new doors for your career or business.
4. Good blog content helps you generate leads and drive conversions.
The more content you have on your blog, the more likely people are to find it when they search for keywords related to your business. This means that your blog becomes a valuable source of leads and potential customers.
Additionally, if your blog content is high quality and provides value to readers, they are more likely to trust your brand and become customers. Therefore, good blog content is essential for generating leads and driving conversions.
5. Good blog content helps you build relationships with your customers.
When you produce good blog content, you are giving your customers something valuable for free. This builds trust and credibility with your customers, and they are more likely to buy from you in the future.
Additionally, good blog content will help you establish yourself as an expert in your field, which will make your customers more likely to come to you for advice and recommendations.
6. Good blog content helps you understand your customers better.
It can be difficult to get to know your customers just by looking at data or statistics. However, by reading their blog posts, you will get a better sense of who they are and what they’re interested in. This, in turn, will help you better understand your customers and figure out how to appeal to them. Additionally, good blog content will help build trust and rapport between you and your customers.
7. Good blog content helps you create better products and services.
If you can educate your customers and potential customers about your industry, and show them how your products and services can help them, you will be able to create better products and services. By creating blog content that is interesting and informative, you will be able to keep your customers engaged, and show them that you are an expert in your field. This will help you to create products and services that are better able to meet their needs.
By creating great blog content, you will also be able to build trust with your customers. If they feel that they will trust you and your advice, they are more likely to do business with you. This will lead to repeat customers and referrals to other potential customers.
In short, great blog content helps you create better products and services by educating your customers, building trust, and keeping them engaged.
8. Good blog content helps you stay ahead of the competition.
It’s no secret that content is king when it comes to the internet. By creating high quality blog content, you’re giving yourself a leg up on the competition. Not only will your content be more likely to be shared and liked by readers, but search engines will also take notice and rank your site higher in their results.
In today’s content-driven world, it’s more important than ever to make sure you’re creating the best possible content for your blog. By staying ahead of the competition, you’re ensuring that your blog will be seen by more people and that you’ll be able to build a loyal following of readers.
So, if you want to stay ahead of the competition, make sure you’re creating quality content that your readers will love.
9. Good blog content helps you build a strong online presence.
There are many reasons why good blog content helps you build a strong online presence. One reason is that it helps you establish yourself as an expert in your field. If you can provide valuable, informative content on your blog, people will begin to see you as a resource for information and advice. This will help you attract more visitors to your website and build a following of loyal readers.
Another reason why good blog content is important is because it will help improve your search engine optimization (SEO). If you use relevant keywords and phrases in your blog posts, it will help your website rank higher in search engine results pages (SERPs), making it more likely for people to find you when searching.
10. Good blog content will make your online presence more robust and engaging.
If you have a well-written blog with interesting, valuable content, people are more likely to stick around and explore your website, which will lead to more conversions and sales.
In short, good blog content is important because it will help you attract more visitors, establish yourself as an expert, improve your SEO, and make your online presence more engaging. If you can provide valuable, informative content on your blog, you’ll be well on your way to building a strong online presence.
11. Good blog content helps you reach a wider audience.
When you produce good blog content, you are giving potential readers a reason to visit your site. But more importantly, you also give them a reason to return. If your blog is full of interesting, well-written, and informative posts, then readers will keep coming back for more. Over time, this will help to build up a loyal following, which in turn will help to widen your audience.
12. Good blog content increases social media shares, likes, and retweets that helps spread the word.
Good blog content will also help to spread the word about your site through social media and other channels. If your posts are shared widely and generate positive feedback, then this will encourage more people to visit your site. In turn, this will help to boost your traffic levels and expand your audience even further.
Great blog content is essential if you want to reach a wider audience. It will help to attract new readers and keep them coming back, and will also help to spread the word about your site to a wider audience.
Version 4: Write 10 bullet points about why good blog content is important.
// Content by OpenAI. 99 words. //→ Click to read Version 4
Why Good Blog Content is Important
1. It helps to build a strong relationship with your audience.
2. It gives you a chance to show your personality and expertise.
3. It allows you to share your knowledge and insights.
4. It helps you to build trust and credibility.
5. It gives you an opportunity to connect with your audience on a personal level.
6. It allows you to share your passion and excitement.
7. It helps to build a strong community.
8. It helps to create a strong brand.
9. It helps to generate leads and sales.
10. It helps to build a strong reputation.
Which I rewrote into the active voice:
1. Build a strong relationship with your audience.
2. Show your personality and expertise.
3. Share your knowledge and insights.
4. Build trust and credibility.
5. Connect with your audience on a personal level.
6. It allows you to share your passion and excitement.
7. Build a strong community.
8. Create a strong brand.
9. Generate leads and sales.
10. Build a strong reputation.
What Types of Content Can a Good AI Content Generator Write?
AI content writers can create original and high-quality content that is 100% original. It produces well-researched and SEO-optimized articles in seconds. AI writers can generate all types of high-quality content.
Here are a few examples of what an AI content write and produce:
- Blog Posts
- SEO Content
- Sales Pages
- Long-Form Content
- Product Reviews
- How-To Articles
- Product Descriptions
- Comparison Articles
How to Get Started
Start by opening an account at OpenAI. OpenAI gives you an $18 credit. OpenAI uses “tokens”. You can get 1,000 tokens for $.06 (6¢). You can write a 750+ word blog post with about 1,000 tokens which will cost about 10¢.
In the demo, we’ll generate a 500+ word article ready to post on your blog or website. Schedule a FREE consultation today!
- Before we met, pick a specific topic for a blog post.
- We’ll use your topic to go through the process and create a blog post ready to post on your website or blog.
Simple and easy! Let’s get started!
Have a quick question about AI Content? Call or text John at (818) 405-9062
About this blog post.
- 90% plus of the content was generated with OpenAI, Rytr and WordHero
- The word count is 3046 words
- The focus keyword is “How to Get Great Content from ANY AI Content Writer
I have tested the following AI content writers for this blog post.*
*We do not participate in affiliate programs.
I am currently mixing and matching OpenAI , Rytr, and WordHeroo to see how I can get the best results in the least amount of time.
For more about how to write a great blog, check out our recent blog post “Get Your Content Ranking Faster with a Streamlined Blogging Workflow“.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.